The client is a Legal Defence company for bikers in the UK. They offer services like claim generation, servicing, repairs, custom paintwork, motorcycle Transportation Service, Accident Assistance and more. For over 12 years the client has been the motorcycle claims service provider of choice for insurers and brokers across the country. DreamzTech got the opportunity to develop an enterprise intranet application for Accident Assistance for motorcycles. It was developed using the latest technologies for speed, reliability and voluminous data handling features.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Lack of a paperless system for filing a claim statement.
- Claims were getting void due to missing information arising from human errors.
- Entering instructions for a claim was a lengthy manual process.
- A digital platform for repair tracking and cost estimation was not there.
- A disjoined logistics system for managing pickup/delivery vans.
- Lack of a fleet management system for substitute vehicle.
- The customer needed a platform for managing Salvage and Auctions.
- No CRM system was available in the market that could cater to their business.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A tailored enterprise application catering to the claims life cycle.
- An automated system that accepts claim requests via email and prompts to enter all required information.
- Intuitive, mobile-responsive user interface for pulling data or entering information.
- Cost estimation and repair tracking for tool complete with workflow.
- An end to end logistics system for pickup and delivery of the insured vehicle.
- Application caters to loss of use coverage with a fleet management system.
- The business can salvage a repaired vehicle or put it up for auction.
- A complete CRM for client communication, task assignment, and helpdesk.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client is a Legal Defence company for bikers in the UK.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech formed a Team of PM, QA, and Senior Developers post-analysis. The whole process of, Planning, Development and Support were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked together interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 2 years. DreamzTech allocated additional resources whenever needed to meet tight deadlines, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The project was delivered in early 2017. Our support team had to work on application support until 2019. All issues faced by the application have been resolved to satisfaction as per the Service Level Agreement.