The client was facing the following challenges in their insurance business.
- Lack of a paperless system for filing a claim statement.
- Claims were getting void due to missing information arising from human errors.
- Entering instructions for a claim was a lengthy manual process.
- A digital platform for repair tracking and cost estimation was not there.
- A disjoined logistics system for managing pickup/delivery vans.
- Lack of a fleet management system for substitute vehicle.
- The customer needed a platform for managing Salvage and Auctions.
- No CRM system was available in the market that could cater to their business.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- A tailored enterprise application catering to the claims life cycle.
- An automated system that accepts claim requests via email and prompts to enter all required information.
- Intuitive, mobile-responsive user interface for pulling data or entering information.
- Cost estimation and repair tracking for tool complete with workflow.
- An end to end logistics system for pickup and delivery of the insured vehicle.
- Application caters to loss of use coverage with a fleet management system.
- The business can salvage a repaired vehicle or put it up for auction.
- A complete CRM for client communication, task assignment, and helpdesk.