Our client is one of the renowned beauty & spa company in the USA. They provide on-location beauty solutions with the help of their professional hair and makeup team for different occasions. Dreamztech has provided the client with a Progressive Web App(PWA) solution by replacing the existing native app. The new PWA solution has fixed all the pre-existing native app bugs and provided the client with integrations for new features. The platform is designed for the artist, customers, and admin user types. The solution provided an easy to use and integrated platform for all the users to avail all the features offered by the client. Dreamztech is providing support to the client to date.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The existing native app had a high maintenance cost and was less user-friendly.
- The customer booking system over the call didn’t have any queue system which resulted in fewer appointment bookings thus resulting in revenue loss.
- In the existing app, only one artist had the option to cash out or add services in the case of group bookings.
- In the case of group bookings, anyone apart from app users were not able to pay for services or choose a service.
- Booking notification through SMS or app was not available in the existing platform.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We converted the native app into a Progressive Web App resulting in less maintenance cost and better user engagement.
- We added a feature of a waitlist for over the call bookings resulting in better customer retention and booking management.
- We implemented an option where all the artists could add services and cash out for themselves and others in a group booking.
- The solution provides the booking of customers a shareable link through which other members of the group booking can directly pay for themselves.
- We have implemented a notification system that notifies the customer about booking through SMS and app. It also sends reminder notification one week prior to the appointment date.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the renowned beauty & spa company in the USA.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
After gathering requirements Solution Architect had created the workflow of the project and selected the technologies to be used. After a discussion between BA and QA Lead, test cases were prepared and validated by the client.
The existing native web app was converted into fully functioning Progressive Web App(PWA) by the dedicated team deployed by Dreamztech solutions that include Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs).
Our dedicated team communicated with the client and listed down the bugs present in the pre-existing platform and fixed them before implementing other features and go-live. Continued support to date.
Our team continuously maintained contact with the client and made sure that all the new features are implemented in the PWA platform. After performing proper testings we took approval from the client to go live.
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates are created as a backlog of tasks in JIRA.
The application database was designed after scrutinizing the existing data structure. A joint effort from DB architects and developers completed the process of data migration in the test environment and conducted regression testing before go-live.