The client approached us with the following business objectives.
- Warehouse Van’s should be secured by an electronic door lock.
- The door lock can be opened only with an OTP which is tied with an order.
- The door can be opened only after van is in the designated sales area.
- The product barcode on scanning should update orders as delivered.
- Doors should be opened with a master OTP as well if there is no GPS.
- The delivery system should be synced with the ERP system.
- When the door is opened Camera should record all activities.
- Upon delivery, the customer signed receipt copy should be submitted.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- Hardware developed to control the electronic door based on business logic.
- Doors open only with OTP sent to driver mobile after an order is made.
- The device opens the door lock only when GPS is inside the delivery location tied with the order.
- Delivery status gets auto-updated on scanning product barcode.
- Master OTP in the admin panel to open the door at any time when required.
- All delivery and users are auto-synced with ERP and Van system.
- A camera is implemented which is activated on movement and records activities.
- Delivery receipt gets printed when product barcode scanned and status is updated.