Our client is a leading automotive company in Singapore, specializing in oils, lubricants, and additives. The client wanted to develop a consumer-facing directory mobile app to boost customer experience in finding nearby workshop to service their car. The client wanted to take the workshop business directory app to the next level by providing easy, intuitive and user-friendly UI to all the users. Dreamztech has developed a platform with a progressive web app(PWA) solution where all the features from finding a workshop to book workshop appointments are included. Customers can also enjoy exclusive benefits such as discounts for automotive services, restaurants, gyms, hotels using the rewards program.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Customers were not well aware of the available workshops around their location.
- Difficulty in finding reliable workshops for travelers driving to other countries.
- Customers are not well aware of the interesting deals available at their location.
- Difficulty in making an appointment with a workshop.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We created a powerful digital network with a business directory PWA of all the workshops.
- Location-based listing on nearby workshops with Map view and direction.
- Option for customers to browse exclusive benefits such as discounts for automotive services, restaurants, gyms, hotels.
- Easy appointment booking option on the go with workshops in a few steps.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading automotive company in Singapore, specializing in oils, lubricants, and additives.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Deployed Business Analyst and Solution Architect supported by a team comprised of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs) in India.
After gathering requirements Solution Architect had created the workflow of the project and selected the technologies to be used.
Project Manager specified the in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 3 months. The team implemented all required features with quality standards and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. We performed all the necessary testings with all the features implemented and took approval from the client to go live.
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The dedicated team is providing maintenance and support to date.