In this era, it is essential for any business to turn digital. Online businesses reap benefits like 24×7 presence, improved client service, cost savings, faster and better services, better customer retention and so on. DreamzTech got the opportunity to work with a client who was looking to bring their car seat cleaning services to the digital platform. The client is a recognized sanitizing service provider in many large cities across the US. We transformed their business by providing a customized appointment scheduling tool along with branding and marketing opportunities.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Lack of an online presence for the entire business/brand.
- Customer retention was not steady and involved manual processes.
- The promotion of brand and business was highly expensive.
- Showcasing of services was dependent on employees.
- Haphazard bookings and cancellations. Customers had to be denied services.
- Customers remained unaware of seasonal discounts/benefits.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A holistic marketing and branding solution complete with websites and mobile apps.
- Customers can now install the mobile app and use it for future service requests.
- An SEO friendly website backed by SEO settings with business-relevant content.
- Customers made aware of all services as they book service of their preference.
- Ability to schedule services dynamically for different cities. Booked slots auto closed.
- Discount coupon code module developed to solicit customers.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
In this era, it is essential for any business to turn digital.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech formed a Team of PM, QA, and Senior Developers. The whole process of, Planning and Deployment was extremely cost-effective and fast due to the team’s prior experience in scheduling/booking tools.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked together clarifying requirements and creating a backlog. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution. Areas for improvement noted.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The base application was developed over a span of just 3 months and the client’s target production launch deadline was met. Complex, dynamic scheduling too was custom built to meet unique requirements.
QA activity ranged from test planning to test execution. The application was tested on numerous OS versions and browsers to ensure no bug was present. All issues were fixed prior to the beta release of the application.
Once the development of core modules was complete the customer wanted to include some advanced features prior to production launch. These were developed over two sprints as change requests and the app was deployed.