Our client provides bike repair and maintenance service of motor vehicles in Singapore. They also sell bikes on behalf of their customer and provide loans for purchasing bikes. Dreamztech has provided the client with a Progressive Web App(PWA) solution by replacing the existing native web app. The new PWA solution has integrated all the new features for managing the servicing life cycle of a bike in the workshop. The platform is designed for the customers, mechanics, and admin user types. The solution provided an interactive platform where customers can track their current service and chat with the mechanic, assigned to the job as well as check the service history of his vehicle. Users can keep track of an ongoing loan by checking EMI due date, payment history and all related information from the platform. Dreamztech is providing support to the client to date.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The Client was using a native web app that was not user friendly and not interactive hence failed to engage customers.
- The client wanted a platform for booking requests and an internal system to accept or decline them for their bike repairing & maintenance service.
- Users did not have any option to view service history against their servicings availed in the client workshop.
- Customers were not able to communicate with the mechanics to discuss issues related to servicing of their vehicle.
- Previous web app did not have the option of notifying the customers from the app.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We replaced the native web app with a Progressive Web App that provided an interactive platform for all users resulting in better user engagement.
- The solution provided an integrated platform to raise a booking request by customer and approval option from admin along with tracking options for all user types.
- The platform provides an option to view service histories, installment history of ongoing loans.
- The platform has a chat option through which customers can interact with mechanics and discuss the issues related to vehicle servicing.
- The solution includes a push notification feature, through which admin can send push notification and email notification to the users.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client provides bike repair and maintenance service of motor vehicles in Singapore.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
After gathering requirements Solution Architect had created the workflow of the project and selected the technologies to be used. After a discussion between BA and QA Lead, test cases were prepared and validated by the client.
Dreamztech has deployed Business Analyst and Solution Architect in the project, supported by a team comprised of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, and Quality Analysts (QAs). We have supported the client by providing the best-dedicated team.
Project Manager specified the in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA. The project execution plan was based on the Agile Scrum methodology.
The dedicated team successfully converted the existing native web app into a fully functioning Progressive Web App(PWA) along with all the new features.
Our team continuously maintained contact with the client and made sure that all the new features are integrated into the PWA platform. We performed all the necessary testings with all the features implemented and took approval from the client to go live.
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The dedicated team is providing maintenance and support to date.