The client is a Florida based nonprofit organization that focuses on special education for children. They wanted to develop a platform for teachers, tutors and schools to record the behavioral pattern of children to facilitate character improvements. DreamzTech got the opportunity to develop such a solution on the B2B model whereby schools and districts would subscribe and onboard educators, students, and their parents. The application allows Teachers and Parents to assess a child’s behavioral pattern against the behavioral intervention plan. All ABC data (Antecedent, Behavior, Consequence), as recorded by the parent/teacher is analyzed and converted into reports with visual charts and tables.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- A Lightweight App, accessible to teachers, psychologists and parents.
- Ability to record Antecedent, Behavior, Consequence data for children.
- Ability to view and analyze child ABC at both school and at home.
- Visual representation of ABC data to track improvements.
- Comparison tool between intended ABC trend and actual data.
- Collaboration and communication channel for educators and parents.
- Customizable progress summary report with export option.
- B2B subscription model for schools and in-app ads.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- PWA for teachers, psychologists and parents accessible from any device.
- Record Antecedent, Behavior, Consequence data for children with just a few taps.
- ABC records added by teachers and parents made visible to both parties.
- The app generates frequency and duration graphs for ABC for any period, instantly.
- Psychologists set improvement goals. The actual trend is compared with graphs.
- Teachers, psychologists, and parents can chat against an ABC record.
- Generate graphs and progress reports with a few taps and export them to PDF.
- Schools and Special Education experts get to subscribe and enroll users.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
They wanted to develop a platform for teachers, tutors and schools to record the behavioral pattern of children to facilitate character improvements.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech Business Analysts worked on scoping for the entire project to identify core features. Project plan, schedule, budget and infrastructure requirements were delivered to the client for approval.
Business analysts and Project Managers interviewed clients to gather requirements and create detailed flowcharts and data flow diagrams. User stories were documented and added to Backlog. Priorities were set.
Target audience analysis was done to produce interactive prototypes of the whole application defining a workflow for each user type. PSDs for web and mobile views were produced to define the look and feel of the app.
The customer was skeptical about platform acceptance by users. To overcome this challenge, DreamzTech used an Agile approach for delivery. Features were released over several versions as demo POC.
Since speed and UX were client’s focus, DreamzTech QA team simulated user activity in over 10 different hardware and OS combinations. We ensured that the application behaved equally well from any device.
The Minimum Viable Product was released in 2019 over a span of just 4 months. This was demonstrated to potential customers to generate interests. Based on response several enhancements were developed.