While SaaP ERP systems may help you get the right data for a single line of business, they cannot correlate opportunities and understand the significance of data, when you have multiple lines of business. This was the problem being faced by one of our clients. The client is a European giant specializing in oils, lubricants, and additives. They are also a prominent sponsor of motorsports. DreamzTech assisted the client with end-to-end development of an Enterprise Resource Planning software that suits exactly their business model, connects all verticals and departments and makes marketing campaigns easier.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Outdated sales lead and order entry process resulting in slow conversions and delayed operations.
- The client had to send invoices and purchase orders manually to suppliers and customers. This process was prone to errors.
- The customer’s traditional system lacked a platform to manage leads, opportunities and relate these to customers.
- Updates to product prices did not consider historical pricing for existing customers or wholesale buyers resulting in disputes and dissatisfaction.
- Lack of a modern CRM system meant there were no way appointments could be scheduled without possible conflict with another appointment. Reminders were not available.
- Marketing campaigns were carried out in a traditional way over email, resulting in a lack of traceability.
- The client lacked a unified platform from which they could manage all aspects of the supply chain – vendor, inventory, customer, delivery.
- Though the customer had multiple warehouses, yet their existing system did not support receipt and delivery from each separately. Warehouse management was tedious.
- Overhead costs such as freight charges, import duty, insurance, and taxes were difficult to track.
- Data had to be fed from the existing platform to accounting software via a lengthy process causing delays in payments and discrepancies in reports.
- The financial decision-making process was slow and often not reliable.
- The customer was looking for centralized inventory control with the ability to create bundles, kits & variants on products.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- The Sales Module allows the customer to create and manage orders from a single collaborative platform.
- The customer can create new orders and invoices by adding a digital signature. Suggestion for products to be added increases efficiency.
- The customer can now record all orders, emails, call notes and activities of customers through the CRM module.
- Each customer is now able to buy at their assigned and historically correct buying price.
- The client is able to create and book tasks, appointments easily resulting in effective communication. Employees receive reminders on assigned tasks.
- Ready to use newsletter templates, campaign editor with drag & drop feature and mailing list management features made campaigns easy and traceable.
- The ERP combines vendor, inventory, purchase order and customer data under a single platform. This makes the supply and demand gap identifiable at a glance.
- Multi-location purchasing and deliveries are now possible. Transfers and deliveries are tracked to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- The customer can now determine the actual costs by using MTC’s sophisticated landed cost module.
- Integrated accounts payable management tool saves time, effort, ensures smooth revenues & payouts and generates financial reports instantly.
- Reports on profitability and margins are readily available helping the business to quickly act and make better business decisions.
- Management of product, bundles, kits, multiple product sizes, colors, and other variants is possible, Reflects in orders too.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Europe’s leading Engine Oil, Lubricants, Additives manufacturers and Germany’s No. 1 Brand for Automotive Engine Oils.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech formed a Team of PM, QA and Senior Developers after requirement analysis. The whole process of, Planning, Development and Support were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked together interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The whole application was developed over a span of about 3 years. DreamzTech allocated additional resources whenever needed to meet tight deadlines, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and cybersecurity. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The project was delivered in 2017 since when our support team has been working on application maintenance. We have added several custom features and helped keep mobile apps technically up-to-date.