The client was facing the following business problems prior to implementation:
- Outdated sales lead and order entry process resulting in slow conversions and delayed operations.
- The client had to send invoices and purchase orders manually to suppliers and customers. This process was prone to errors.
- The customer’s traditional system lacked a platform to manage leads, opportunities and relate these to customers.
- Updates to product prices did not consider historical pricing for existing customers or wholesale buyers resulting in disputes and dissatisfaction.
- Lack of a modern CRM system meant there were no way appointments could be scheduled without possible conflict with another appointment. Reminders were not available.
- Marketing campaigns were carried out in a traditional way over email, resulting in a lack of traceability.
- The client lacked a unified platform from which they could manage all aspects of the supply chain – vendor, inventory, customer, delivery.
- Though the customer had multiple warehouses, yet their existing system did not support receipt and delivery from each separately. Warehouse management was tedious.
- Overhead costs such as freight charges, import duty, insurance, and taxes were difficult to track.
- Data had to be fed from the existing platform to accounting software via a lengthy process causing delays in payments and discrepancies in reports.
- The financial decision-making process was slow and often not reliable.
- The customer was looking for centralized inventory control with the ability to create bundles, kits & variants on products.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following business benefits after implementation:
- The Sales Module allows the customer to create and manage orders from a single collaborative platform.
- The customer can create new orders and invoices by adding a digital signature. Suggestion for products to be added increases efficiency.
- The customer can now record all orders, emails, call notes and activities of customers through the CRM module.
- Each customer is now able to buy at their assigned and historically correct buying price.
- The client is able to create and book tasks, appointments easily resulting in effective communication. Employees receive reminders on assigned tasks.
- Ready to use newsletter templates, campaign editor with drag & drop feature and mailing list management features made campaigns easy and traceable.
- The ERP combines vendor, inventory, purchase order and customer data under a single platform. This makes the supply and demand gap identifiable at a glance.
- Multi-location purchasing and deliveries are now possible. Transfers and deliveries are tracked to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- The customer can now determine the actual costs by using MTC’s sophisticated landed cost module.
- Integrated accounts payable management tool saves time, effort, ensures smooth revenues & payouts and generates financial reports instantly.
- Reports on profitability and margins are readily available helping the business to quickly act and make better business decisions.
- Management of product, bundles, kits, multiple product sizes, colors, and other variants is possible, Reflects in orders too.