The success of your business depends on how you manage customer data, get actionable insight and take the right decisions. While a generic CRM system might support a single line of business, it cannot correlate opportunities or understand the significance of data when you have multiple lines of business. Dreamztech has developed a CRM platform with a job tracker module to connect and manage all of its business operations for one of its esteemed clients to help them with each of their business lines – all under a single digital CRM platform. This helps them to identify the right strategy for every opportunity and direct their workforce accordingly.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- In the existing process invoices and purchase orders are sent manually to suppliers and customers resulting in slow conversions and delayed operations.
- The customer’s traditional system lacked a platform to manage leads, opportunities and relate these to customers.
- As there were no modern CRM systems, appointments could not be scheduled without possible conflict with another appointment. Reminders were not available.
- Delivery jobs incurred more costs since routes were never preplanned and routes were often retraced.
- The client lacked a unified platform from which they could manage all aspects of the supply chain – vendor, inventory, customer, delivery.
- Realtime tracking of jobs, deliveries, and shipments were not possible.
- The client had to manually assign tasks, deliver jobs and track performance. Scheduling was not possible.
- A lot of paperwork was needed at the receiving end of deliveries and delivery failures. Lack of customer feedback and engagement process post-delivery.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- MTC Sales Module allowed the customer to create and manage orders along with access to invoices and purchase orders from a single collaborative platform.
- The customer can now record all orders, emails, call notes and activities of customers through the CRM module.
- The client can create and book tasks, appointments for customers easily resulting in efficient communication. Employees receive reminders on assigned tasks.
- The ability to plan routes and drop multiple shipments on the way is now possible.
- MTC combined vendor, inventory, purchase order and customer data under a single platform. This made the supply and demand gap identifiable at a glance.
- The client can track the live status of every assigned job, delivery, and shipment in the platform.
- The client can now schedule delivery jobs for customers and field employees. The job allocation report shows the performance status of each employee.
- The MTC mobile app helps receive client signatures upon delivery and failed deliveries are tracked. The customer feedback system helps increase brand value.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The success of your business depends on how you manage customer data, get actionable insight and take the right decisions.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platform were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The application database was designed after scrutinizing the existing data structure. A joint effort from DB architects and developers migrated data in the test environment and conducted regression testing before go-live.