Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) refers to the combination of software, systems, and services an organization uses to control and optimize its physical, technological and human resources across business units and geographical locations. DreamzTech EAM optimizes performance, extends asset life cycles, and reduces operational downtime and costs. Maintain all asset types no matter where they reside, set up new assets quickly and upgrade enterprise asset management (EAM) software automatically for nonstop uptime, reduced costs and minimized risk. DreamzTech implemented this solution at one of the largest brewery industry specialists based in the UK (A division of leading banking group which is a part of FTSE 100) with over 2.3 million unique assets for rent and sales.
The solution has won “Best Use of RFID to Enhance a Product or Service” at the RFID Journal Awards 2019, held in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The overall performance of the company depends on the performance of its critical assets.
- Assets are typically spread across a wide geographic area and are overseen by a field-based workforce.
- Poor management of these operational processes can increase costs significantly and have a negative impact on profitability.
- Access to timely, reliable information for better decision-making and forecast lease revenue and expected costs accurately, manage assets efficiently and maximize the return.
- Increasing pressure to maintain exemplary health and safety standards and to proactive management and maintenance.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Asset Management and maintenance platform met business requirements and standard process with hierarchical asset listing with predictive and proactive maintenance solution.
- Assets tagging with geo-locations and detailing it on the central dashboard with an overview and summary of critical assets.
- Easy with Computerized Maintenance Management Solution for proactive and predictive maintenance with scheduled tasks and automated maintenance work order.
- Built-in forecasting mechanism to improve efficiencies in Asset and Inventory Management and Create a customized report for better decision making.
- Achieve operational excellence, reduce the cost of asset ownership and management, ensure regulatory compliance and occupational safety, and drive profitable, sustainable growth.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) refers to the combination of software, systems, and services an organization uses to control and optimize its physical,
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
10 MEMBERS A dedicated team working Onshore and offshore for 6 months to deliver and implement the solution.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL
DreamzTech team provided technical consultation to the client to adapt to niche technologies and tool to develop with BLOCKCHAIN & Industrial IoT.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DreamzTech project manager prepared an Agile Plan with total backlog and planned sprints with scrum set up with the client.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
helped the application development team to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably.
BLOCKCHAIN & IOT
DreamzTech did the integration with Blockchain and various IoT Sensors to connect with assets and setup M2M rules and smart contracts.
Support & Maintenance
24 X 7 SUPPORT WITH SLA
DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without and disruption with proper SLA in place.