Migration from legacy systems to cloud computing has become a necessity of the modern-day. While cloud technology has transformed businesses and resulted in a rapid acceleration of business growth, large businesses are usually apprehensive of the idea of data migration and risks to business continuity. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to the largest provider of B2B eCommerce software solutions in the US, to migrate their entire solution to a cloud platform. The customer provides eCommerce Solutions to Leading Global Brands like Puma, Fila, Oakley, Reebok, and Timberland to name a few. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, and Developers worked with the client to transform their business by the implementation of the latest technologies and migrating their data warehouse smoothly.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Difficulty in scaling and up-gradation to keep up the pace with demands.
- The existing system was growing prone to security threats.
- Cumbersome data access and processing system.
- Multiple, disjoined workflow processes and information.
- Inability to integrate with partners and vendors.
- Wastage of time and effort in training employees.
- The core business modules were facing performance issues.
- Lengthy, manual process for generating management reports.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A scalable platform developed on C#, MVC, HTML5, and RESTful API.
- The new application meets the latest standards in cybersecurity.
- A unified web portal with a role-based access system.
- Associated workflows are accessible from a single application.
- Partners can consume APIs to use the B2B platform.
- Easy, intuitive screens and workflow for faster operations.
- Faster transaction processing even with increased load.
- One-click customizable reports querying several tables.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Migration from legacy systems to cloud computing has become a necessity of the modern-day. While cloud technology has transformed businesses and resulted in a rapid acceleration of business growth,
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platforms were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. Test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The application database was designed after scrutinizing the existing data structure. A joint effort from DB architects and developers migrated data in a test environment and conducted regression testing before go-live.