The client is a Virginia based consulting firm that develops online strategies for companies both in the U.S. and overseas. They have been serving manufacturing, logistics, sales, and DoD contracting industries for several decades. The client wanted to develop a collaboration platform for sellers and buyers of bulk perishable goods. They were planning to eliminate the need for paying commission to brokers for buying and selling, yet being able to negotiate. DreamzTech got the opportunity to extend its technical expertise to the client and develop a successful solution.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Web-based marketplace catering to perishable goods only.
- Connect buyers to sellers without compromising privacy.
- The ability of Sellers to showcase products and specs to receive interests.
- The ability of buyers to search for products and save searches.
- The ability of buyers to bid on products and communicate with the seller.
- Sellers should be able to accept bids partially or fully for their listing.
- Automated notification system for bids and acceptance.
- Detailed analytics on listed products for buyers on the platform.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Robust marketplace with UX specific to perishable goods. Members can be both buyers and sellers.
- Only buyers can initiate communication with the seller. The sharing of the profile is a voluntary action.
- Easy intuitive UI to list any type of perishable product. Bulk uploads allowed.
- Buyers can create and save searches. Results auto-updated when new offers are added.
- Buyers can place bids on one, many or all lots of a listed offer.
- The seller can accept bids from different buyers on different lots of the same offer.
- Email and in-app notifications are auto-sent when bids are placed or new offers are added.
- Average bid value, average quantity, distance, etc for an offer are displayed to buyers.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client is a Virginia based consulting firm that develops online strategies for companies both in the U.S. and overseas.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of technology and industry experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the project complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts interviewed clients, clarified requirements and created a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Necessary 3rd party services were identified.
DreamzTech is continuing to implement enhancements as and when requested by the client. A complex, activity-based notification system has been developed recently. Support is provided as per SLA.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The marketplace solution with core features was developed in 2 phases. Each phase was segregated into 3 releases so that end products could be launched in Prod quickly.