Upgrading to new technology is inevitable to keep up with time and maintain standard with competitors as well as a must of reaching more and more users who are more tech-savvy than others. While there is always a risk of uncertainty to adapt to something new it is the only option in the path of continued success. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to one of the largest providers of e-learning system provider In UK, to transform a set of flash games for kids into HTML5 version representing a different level of English language and literature which can teach young students through visually appealing technique. The customer provides academic education from toddlers to high school students. Our team of Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, Developers and Graphics Designers worked with the client to transform their business by the implementation of the latest technologies and migrating their data warehouse smoothly.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Soon to be outdated Flash technology counting it’s days
- This technology is heavy thus needs a good processing power to run.
- Lack of support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Lack of technically skilled people to maintain the technology.
- Being close to obsolete it’s more prone to security threats.
- Time taking workflows to develop more games with this technology.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Extraction of common resources & compression for time and resource-saving.
- Proper use of voice, animations, and story for better learning.
- The latest standard of security maintained throughout the development.
- Easy, intuitive screens and workflow for faster operations.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Upgrading to new technology is inevitable to keep up with time and maintain standard with competitors as well as a must of reaching more and more users who are more tech-savvy than others.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of SMEs and technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Graphics Designers, Solution Architects, and Business analysts worked very closely with stakeholders interviewing them, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks and understanding. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Designers, Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow.
The framework of the new HTML5 engine was developed based on which all games would be further developed.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible.
Game Design & Development
All graphics are minutely taken care of keeping in mind end users age group and expectation as well as game load performance. Animation and gameplay developed in JS-based engine for smother rendering and cross-platform reach.