This client is very popular in Singapore for their desserts & smoothies. The Client wanted to develop a consumer-facing mobile app to boost customer experience and hence improve sales. They want to take the on-demand food delivery business to the next level by providing easy, intuitive and satisfying user experience to all the users.
Dreamztech has provided a platform with a Progressive Web App(PWA) solution where all the user features from a food ordering and delivery app were integrated into a single functional platform. The platform is designed for the customers, delivery persons, and business owner types. We integrated the functionalities of discovering the dishes, selecting dishes from menus, placing the order and real-time status tracking of order in the mobile apps. We also developed the interface for delivery person and for backend, integrated the Stripe & Paypal Payment Gateway and built intuitive graphics.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Difficulty in managing customer orders during rush time.
- Delayed and poor customer service.
- Price model that doesn’t continuously fluctuate and push sales.
- Customers opting for a restaurant that provides online ordering.
- Difficulty in managing the delivery assignment.
- Customers losing their interest in other restaurants with better delivery service.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We created a PWA with an integrated E-commerce solution.
- Easy order placement feature designed from a friendly usability perspective.
- The ability to pay for their orders beforehand.
- Automatic assignment of the delivery person based on availability.
- Real-Time Tracking of Food Delivery status.
- Offering coupons and special prices to attract more customers.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
We also developed a PWA solution for online ordering with an interactive user portal and order management admin portal which is synchronized with the restaurant POS solution.
Food & Beverages
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Deployed Business Analyst and Solution Architect supported by a team comprised of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs) in India.
After gathering requirements Solution Architect had created the workflow of the project and selected the technologies to be used.
Project Manager specified the in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 5 months. The team implemented all required features with quality standards and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. We performed all the necessary testings with all the features implemented and took approval from the client to go live.
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The dedicated team is providing maintenance and support to date.