The client was facing the following business problems.
- Disjoined platforms for monitoring data provided by individual machines.
- Difficulty to ascertain reliability and integrity of data provided by machines and robotic equipment.
- Lack of pictorial representation of data leading to a slower decision-making process.
- Managing equipment and its day-to-day tasks can be a real burden whereas avoiding certain risks won’t be possible.
- Manual, constant monitoring of machines meant incurring unnecessary costs.
- Control a machine functionality physically when needed.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- Unification of data received from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for each machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case of abrupt fluctuations.
- Process data and represent in the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision making.
- Using Industrial IoT to monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive maintenance.
- Platform to view the current status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided the option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.