Process manufacturing is a production method that creates goods by combining supplies, ingredients or raw materials using a formula or recipe. It is frequently used in industries that produce bulk quantities of goods, such as food, beverages, refined oil, gasoline, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and plastics. DreamzTech developed a cloud-based Manufacturing ERP Solution for UK based prominent Rubber products manufacturing company. The manufacturing ERP solution is a comprehensive set of independently workable modules to support the entire manufacturing processes. Our client can now manage and automate critical processes, connects their customers and suppliers, keep track of all the assets and manage their accounts in a way that is accessible by key personnel from anywhere in the globe. And this has helped them achieve – Optimized process management, More uptime, Increased recovery, Reduced overall operational cost, and Better operational decision making.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Business uses multiple software to take care of different aspects of their business processes which don’t give them consolidated visibility on entire business and manufacturing processes.
- Most manufacturing software depends only on feed in data from users and remains disconnected from machinery.
- Whether it is a process or discrete manufacturing, setting up workflow is complex and requires specialization to handle it.
- Proprietary “recipes” or formulas, for manufacturing materials, is vital information that not only had to be continuously safeguarded but, at the same time, had to be made instantly available to the shop floor.
- Many businesses work with companies that don’t scale with the new technologies leading to a bottleneck in future up-gradation.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Growth Oriented Flexible Solution. connect to all aspects of the business providing end-to-end connectivity to departments and resources.
- Integrating with MES to provide numerical instructions directly from the platform, improving overall quality and performance.
- Improving workflows with new process patterns and journeys within the system. The system is intelligent enough to suggest the next step and actions after a certain stage of the application.
- Providing a widget-based system where a single page can contain multiple elements and for individual elements. With the proper abstraction of information and sharing only limited required information to the shop floor.
- Integrated Industrial IoT and machine learning to the solution to match up with demand.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Process manufacturing is a production method that creates goods by combining supplies, ingredients or raw materials using a formula or recipe.
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
A dedicated team working Onshore and offshore for 2 Years’ continuous development and deployment.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL
DreamzTech team provided technical consultation to the client to adapt to niche technologies and tool to develop with various integrations.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DreamzTech project manager prepared an Agile Plan with total backlog and planned sprints with scrum set up with the client.
Deployment And Versioning Tool
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
helped the application development team to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably.
IoT & M2M
DreamzTech worked implemented Industrial IoT with M2M Rules to connect with machines to increase productivity and asset life.
Support & Maintenance
24 X 7 SUPPORT WITH SLA
DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without any disruption with proper SLA in place.