The target of this new business venture was to bring the employees and the owners on a common platform where the users could avoid direct paperwork and keep the interaction simple and hassle-free. With this platform, the case manager can assign and track cases against each employee while on the go, manage their daily treatment plans, schedule an appointment, send emails, manage invoices, view reports or add special handling instructions. The main target audiences were the nurses, staff, case managers and the owner. Our client provides medical management services to injured workers from the date of injury through life care planning or Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements. This platform is used to effectively and simply manage Cases assigned from Insurance Companies. The aim of the system is to reduce the amount of repetition and manual work the Case Manager has to undertake by automating and manipulating the data inserted.
This platform is constantly evolving to improve this task.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Due to the existing manual handling system, the client was facing problems of assigning patients to the nurses and managers and track them.
- The client was facing problems managing the treatment schedule of individual cases and keep a note of all the treatment summary properly.
- The client was unable to preserve all the test results and related documents that can be accessed easily by the employees when required.
- Case-specific instructions or special notes added by supervisors were problematic to be conveyed to all hospital staff assigned to that case.
- Generating and tracking different invoices manually and manual preservation of historical invoices was difficult.
- Communicating between employees by mails or faxes and keeping a record of that was nearly impossible for the client.
- Keeping track of employees’ individual time log, their hourly rates and non-billable days.
- Generating audit or billing records instantly from historical records was not possible.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- The solution provided a platform to denote patients as cases and assign nurses against each case along with updates and tracking options.
- The platform has an option to assign doctors to cases and schedule appointments along with an option to add and view case summaries.
- Different test results and medical documents of each specific case can be uploaded against each case and viewed when required from the platform.
- Case-specific special instructions or notes can be added in the platform against each case and users can view the instructions on the go.
- The solution has an invoice section where invoices can be generated or viewed and preserved as invoice history.
- The solution provided a fax option to send, receive and save faxes. Users can also sync their Gmail and office 365 accounts with the platform.
- Employee rates and hour logs can be created and tracked along with non-billable information.
- The platform provides an option to generate audit and billing reports along with an option to download reports.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The target of this new business venture was to bring the employees and the owners on a common platform where the users could avoid direct paperwork and keep the interaction simple and hassle-free.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Planning & Execution
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Design & Workflow
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platform were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
We fixed the existing problems in the data structure the corrected database was migrated to the new platform. Following that the application database was designed after conducting regression testing. 24*7 support was provided to the client.