The client runs a non-profitable missionary where they try to involve as many as peoples to join for a goodwill cause and donate. But they lacked in managing and follow-up with the contacts(people information) along with monitoring the activities against the contacts they had gathered from the events and campaigns being conducted.
DreamzTech got the opportunity to develop a CRM system with an end-to-end solution so that they can manage the contacts and monitor the activities of engagements along with the follow-ups for the events. The system being developed is a digitized platform so that the contacts across the globe can be operated from anywhere.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The client lacked in a combined platform from where they could manage all their contacts and activities.
- The client’s traditional platform lacked to manage leads, opportunities related to their organization.
- Real-Time tracking and updates on the registered contacts were not possible.
- Absence of intuitive Contact Search System.
- Difficult to monitor the activities and engagements of different branches.
- Reminders were not available which were causing schedule conflicts.
- Promotion of campaign and event were costly.
- Lack of options to update and track on the go.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Introduced a combined platform for activities and engagement monitoring system.
- Incorporated an option to keep track of all the emails, notes and activities of contacting people through the CRM module.
- The client can track the live status of every contact added to the platform.
- Developed an intuitive and user-friendly system to perform a search with optimum performance.
- A complete system for the client to manage and monitor the engagement activities of missionaries with the contacts.
- Introduced a compatible and follow-up management system.
- Promotion of campaign and event are one click away from the present CRM.
- A mobile app with the ability to update and track resolved the issue of accessing the platform on the go.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client runs a non-profitable missionary where they try to involve as many as peoples to join for a goodwill cause and donate.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked together interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platform were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The application database was designed after scrutinizing the existing data structure. A joint effort from DB architects and developers migrated data in a test environment from the existing system and conducted regression testing before go-live.