Our client owns a family magazine business in the United Kingdom, which is published ten times a year. The first UK issue was published in London at the beginning of 1938, and since then they’ve printed everything from laugh-out-loud jokes to ground-breaking articles. Due to the drastic shift of print media into digital media users were moving to the digital world and online news platforms were booming. Hence our client was losing business due to absence in the world of the internet. The magazine company needed growth in its monthly subscription process. They wanted us to provide a solution that will not only increase their sales but will give their online and mobile customers an easy tool to read the monthly magazines with an easy subscription model. Dreamztech worked with the client in the UK for 3 years, setup server and go live, developed their website, themes, making the design responsive.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The most important business problem for the client was for the business was not generating revenue.
- The most important technical problem for the client site was it was extremely slow to respond.
- The site UI is not intuitive and hence visit count was decreasing day by day.
- The client did not have any banner management system for the site.
- The client did not have a content management system.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- The solution introduced an online magazine subscription feature and placing ads on the site which increased the revenue of the company.
- Dreamztech redesigned the website and ensured that the site was responsive and made it mobile compatible.
- The revamped design and addition of new features made the platform intuitive and attracted new users.
- Dreamztech incorporated google’s tracking service called DFP for banners management.
- Dreamztech provided a consolidated solution for handling all the content present on the online platform.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client owns a family magazine business in the United Kingdom, which is published ten times a year.
News & Media
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Business analysts and Tech leads consulted with the client in client location and business problems were analyzed followed by identifying the best business solution for the client. After gathering requirements the workflow of the project and selection of the technologies was completed.
A dedicated team consisting of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs) was formed. Our dedicated team communicated with the client and the work was divided into multiple phases and in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates were set.
Design & Workflow
The new design and workflow of the site were planned and implemented which ensured a user-friendly and intuitive UI. The design and workflow for all the features including prizes, fun games and advertisement management were finalized and incorporated.
The existing contents and all the existing subscriber’s information that was stored in the existing database were migrated into the new database for the online solution provided by Dreamztech.
All the new features were integrated into the platform after primary testings and server setup was completed. All the required SIT and UAT testings were performed and on completion of all the integrations, client approval was taken before go-live.
Go-live & Support
Our QA team ensured the client’s demand after analyzing the performance of the app in different test environments and deployment was completed in multiple phases. After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported the client with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support.