Upgrading to new technology is inevitable to keep up with time and maintain standard with competitors as well as a must of reaching more and more users who are more tech-savvy than others. While there is always a risk of uncertainty to adapt to something new it is the only option in the path of continued success. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to one of the largest providers of e-learning system provider In UK, to transform a set of flash games for kids into HTML5 version representing a different level of English language and literature which can teach young students through visually appealing technique. The customer provides academic education from toddlers to high school students. Our team of Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, Developers and Graphics Designers worked with the client to transform their business by the implementation of the latest technologies and migrating their data warehouse smoothly.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Fun and interactive medium of education platform as games.
- Smooth and seamless game play animation.
- Appealing yet lightweight graphics for high performance.
- Character drawing should match expectations to real-life expressions.
- A simple look and feel to match the visual expectations and IQ of young students.
- Smooth and intuitive storyboard for better understanding and learning.
- The game should run on most of the available android and ios devices.
- Perform functional and Automated testing following the proposed guidelines.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Easy and practical storyboard framing and scene developed.
- Smooth, visually appealing graphics.
- Compression and other performance enhancement on graphics designed.
- Easy, intuitive screens and workflow for faster operations.
- Proper balancing of education and fun elements into the game.
- Proper use of voice, animations and story for better learning.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
As the customer ventured into their digital transformation journey they sought support from a software partner with expertise in the areas of new-age technology, consulting and eCommerce. DreamzTech got the opportunity to visualize end-user expectations.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of SMEs and technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Graphics Designers, Solution Architects, and Business analysts worked very closely with stakeholders interviewing them, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks and understanding. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Designers, Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow.
Our team of SME and Business Analysts framed each and every story which includes gameplay with mathematical and logical reasoning. User interaction is taken as answers to questions that will appear in between scenes.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible.
Game Design & Development
All graphics are minutely taken care of keeping in mind end users age group and expectation as well as game load performance. Animation and gameplay developed in JS-based engine for smother rendering and cross-platform reach.