Most of the prominent restaurant aggregator and food delivery companies that we come across focus to turn the restaurant’s customers into their customers. Our client, an award-winning restaurateur observed this pattern and went on to find out that none of the delivery apps serve restaurants by letting them keep direct relationships with their customers. The client developed a food delivery app solely for the benefit of restaurants. Using the apps restaurants would place on-demand delivery orders directly with the delivery drivers. The drivers also got the flexibility in shifts of their choice. DreamzTech got the opportunity to provide a dedicated support team to the client with a goal to: Fix issues being reported from the field, Technical up-gradation, UX enhancements, and Feature addition.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Complexity to manage and sync the real-time delivery information of an order into the system.
- Absence of an identifying drivers information working on a particular shift.
- Absence of auto-calculation of delivery fees for a particular order.
- Unavailability of a report on order information and status.
- Absence of a system for maintaining and assigning future orders to drivers.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Synchronization of real-time delivery information into the system.
- Introduction of a system to track all drivers working on a particular shift.
- Introduction of an algorithm for auto-calculation of fees for any orders.
- Creation of new intuitive reports management system.
- Introducing future orders assigning and maintaining a system for the portal.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Most of the prominent restaurant aggregator and food delivery companies that we come across focus to turn the restaurant’s customers into their customers.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech provided developers and testers to the client who would work for the specified hours per week dedicatedly. The team got itself accustomed to the client project manager and PM Tool.
The team provided by DreamzTech had the best technical knowledge and is capable enough to suggest technology implementations and technical upgradations to existing modules when they need it.
The technical team was not blind to the client’s requirements. Before starting development on any module they would perform a techno-functional feasibility check and suggest better ways/workarounds to the client if there.
At times when the client wanted to develop more complex modules, DreamzTech engaged business analysts to understand the scope and prepare interactive prototypes for the modules as a reference.
The QA team played an important role by assisting developers with issue recreation, API testing and regression testing of the mobile apps. Application speed and UX were continuously monitored.
DreamzTech provided support for issues being reported from the field. Occasionally the team had to work on odd hours to meet deadlines. The client has been continuing the relation since the past 2.5 years.