In today’s busy world office-goers don’t get enough time to invest to get certifications from educational institutions but in all the fast-paced industries everyone needs to add new skills to their resume in order to remain in the race of getting a better opportunity. Our client wanted to venture into the area of providing online educational courses to users through an interactive and user-friendly platform. The target of this solution was to develop an online educational platform for users who want to get online certifications on courses relevant to their industries. Dreamztech Solutions provided the client with a website as well as PWA solution to offer the users with a variety of online courses to select from. This platform is constantly evolving and Dreamztech is providing support to date.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Build a lightweight app for mobile use and a website.
- A platform where users will be able to view available courses.
- Option to issue certificates for admin and avail it from the platform for users.
- Access to unpaid useful articles and tutorials.
- Option to get help for the users from the platform.
- Option to provide special offers to the users.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We developed a PWA app that is lightweight and accessible from mobiles and computers.
- Users can view all the courses and details of fees and faculties on the platform.
- Admin can authorize certificates from the back end and users can view and download it from the platform.
- Users can access useful tutorial document links and youtube video links from the tutorial library option.
- Option to send queries to admin from users platform.
- Admin can offer coupons on courses and users can avail them while buying a course.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The target of this solution was to develop an online educational platform for users who want to get online certifications on courses relevant to their industries.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Solution architects and Business analysts coordinated with the client clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
The technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture was determined by a team of Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads and Senior developers. Which was followed by detailed discussions with the client till approval from the client’s end.
The customer was skeptical about platform acceptance by users. To overcome this challenge, DreamzTech used an Agile approach for delivery. Features were released over several versions as demo POC.
Our team continuously maintained contact with the client and made sure that all the new features are implemented in the PWA platform. After performing proper testings we took approval from the client to go live. Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards.
The QA team performed testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.