The client wanted to develop an online gaming platform for all the users, based on rodeo events that take place in different parts of their country. The client wanted to build a gaming platform where the users will be able to participate in a game of guessing the score or time on a rodeo event for a particular rodeo participant. Depending on the accuracy of the predicted score by the users compared to the rodeo participants score, users will be able to win prizes. Dreamztech implemented a fully functional PWA gaming platform for Rodeoguess where users could experience live video streaming and live audio streaming of rodeo events and participate in the game with the option of winning prizes. Dreamztech is providing support to the client to date.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- A Lightweight App is accessible to all the users of the platform.
- A platform where users will be able to view live rodeo events.
- Visual representation of the score.
- Users to be able to guess the scores during each event and win rewards.
- Create space for introducing sponsor opportunities.
- Reaching out option to all user types easily.
- Admin can view statistical data on the platform.
- Option to create customizable events and awards.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A PWA solution for all the users that is accessible from any device.
- The platform has integrated a real-time live streaming feature for rodeo events.
- The platform has a live scoreboard feature to show scores of rodeo events.
- Through PWA users can participate in the competition to guess the score and win
- Rodeo users can add sponsors for an event to upload their logo.
- Sending bulk SMS option is included in the feature to reach out to all user types.
- Admin can generate a report for all the user’s participation and winning details.
- The feature of geo-fencing allows adding area-specific events with special awards.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client wanted to develop an online gaming platform for all the users, based on rodeo events that take place in different parts of their country.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
After gathering requirements Solution Architect had created the workflow of the project and selected the technologies to be used. After a discussion between BA and QA Lead, test cases were prepared and validated by the client.
Our dedicated team communicated with the client and listed down their priority features that need to be implemented. The work was divided into multiple phases and in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates were set and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA.
The project Manager specified the project execution plan was based on the Agile Scrum methodology and executed by a dedicated team consisting of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, and Quality Analysts (QAs).
Our team continuously maintained contact with the client and made sure that all the new features are implemented in the PWA platform. After performing proper testings we took approval from the client to go live.
As the platform focuses on streaming live videos of rodeo event the client wanted to ensure speed and user experience of the platform. Our QA team ensured the client’s demand after analyzing the performance of the app in different test environments and from different devices.
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The project is live for the last 12 months now and dreamztech is providing support and maintenance to date.