The client was facing the following business problems
- The existing mobile app was developed on outdated technology and was not upgradable.
- The existing barcode system was prone to data loss and lacked branding features.
- Complex workflow for creating items and inventories.
- The existing app was not capable of sharing information over the app.
- Lack of inventory item count tracking feature.
- The target audience was limited to small, local, retail businesses.
- No proper access and permission system were present.
- Inventory building process involved the manual entry of data.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- Android app developed on the latest version of Android Studio and backend on Flutter.
- QR code-based labeling system with a customizable watermark/logo.
- Simple workflow from creating items to adding inventories and vice versa.
- Share information of items and inventories over the app via phonebook or print label.
- Users can add/modify item count. Application tracks date-time of change.
- The new app can be used by individuals, movers, and manufacturers.
- Sharing options with read/write permission or revoke access. Admin controls storage per user.
- Scan QR codes of items from several sources to auto add to an inventory.