The business module for restaurants has changed drastically since the increase in online food ordering and the inclination of the customers towards the takeaway option. In order to cope up with the customer demands and preferences, the restaurant owners require custom-tailored digital business solutions to manage all the orders as well as food delivery systems. Our client runs a chain of restaurants with dine-in and takeaway options. They wanted to expand their business by entering the online ordering system and reduce the existing day to day operational obstacles of running a restaurant chain. Dreamztech developed a customizable POS solution to address all the operational problems for managing customers and orders. We also developed a PWA solution for online ordering with an interactive user portal and order management admin portal which is synchronized with the restaurant POS solution. The POS and PWA solution is integrated into a single platform that can be managed through a single centralized system.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- We developed a POS solution to manage all the dine-in and takeaway orders.
- Developed an online ordering platform for the customers to view menu and order along with an order management option for the restaurant admin.
- We integrated the online ordering system with the restaurant POS solution to manage all the orders from the same platform.
- We incorporated an option in the admin portal to set the radius for receiving orders for each restaurant.
- We developed a PWA solution for the customers to place and manage orders online from desktop or mobile.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Develop a digital system to manage all the dine-in and takeaway orders easily.
- Develop an online platform for customers to order foods online with an order management option for the restaurant.
- Build a centralized system for managing the online ordering system and dine-in management system.
- Develop a location-based customizable ordering system for managing online orders.
- Reach out to the maximum number of people through a user-friendly and interactive online ordering platform.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
We also developed a PWA solution for online ordering with an interactive user portal and order management admin portal which is synchronized with the restaurant POS solution.
Food & Beverages
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Business analysts and Tech leads consulted with the client and business problems were analyzed followed by identifying the best business solution for the client. After gathering requirements the workflow of the project and selection of the technologies was completed.
The work was divided into multiple phases and in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates were set and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA. Our dedicated team communicated with the client and shared the project management plan.
Design & Workflow
The dedicated team of designers and developers proposed the design and workflow for the PWA and POS solution and demonstrated it to the client. After the client’s approval, we moved towards implementation.
All the features for the customers were implemented in the PWA app along with all the admin features. All the functionalities for the POS solution were also implemented after multiple discussions with the client.
The POS solution was integrated with the PWA solution for online ordering. All the required SIT and UAT testings were performed and on completion of all the integrations, client approval was taken before go-live.
Go-live & Support
Our QA team ensured the client’s demand after analyzing the performance of the app in different test environments and deployment was completed. After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported the client with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support.