Throughout centuries Rodeo has been a popular competitive sport in western United States, Canada, Spain and other European countries. However, this community has seen a decline in business in the last decade due to lack of promotional activities and poor marketing and branding models.
Dreamztech has created a community networking and marketplace application for one of our clients, to address these challenges. This application brings attendees, merchants, sponsors and associates on a single platform and handles multicategory events at various locations at the same time.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Lack of a unified platform for event hosts, sponsors, associates, merchants, attendees and fans.
- Existing solutions did not provide hosts and sponsors with the benefit of brand promotion or reaching out to a large network.
- Rodeo event associations were looking for ways to increase revenues and manage events seamlessly.
- Merchants wanted to leverage the power of a large network to advertise, sell and build client base from a single platform.
- Customers interested in Western Lifestyle did not have a dedicated media from which they would participate.
- Lack of a device independent, portable software catering to all participants in an event.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Development of an event management software suite that brings all user types on a single platform. It is capable of handling multi location and multi category events.
- Event hosts and sponsors can manage and promote events from a single dashboard. Multiple marketing tools and campaign options were developed.
- Several marketing and communication channels were developed for associations to offer more value to members over the Reachoutwest network.
- The Reachoutwest marketplace allows merchants to post ads, target campaigns, communicate and view analytics.
- Major features for attendees – find and locate events, schedule visits, get services, create groups, buy / sell, follow, participate, watch live stream.
- The iPhone app, Android app and website caters to all users of the platform.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Throughout centuries Rodeo has been a popular competitive sport in western United States, Canada, Spain and other European countries. However, this community has seen a decline in business in the last decade due to lack of promotional activities and poor marketing and branding models. Dreamztech has created a community networking and marketplace application for one of our clients, to address these challenges. This application brings attendees, merchants, sponsors and associates on a single platform and handles multicategory events at various locations at the same time.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE PLATFORM
- The platform connects all types of members of the Rodeo community. Each have different feature sets
- Visual event calendar and map with easy filtering and quick participation
- Connect instantly and start communicating with members, groups, customers and stakeholders
- Create and promote your Association, Events, Service, Business or Brand
- Send notifications to friends, fans, clients, customers or followers
- Set your preferences for interests, events, associations and groups.
- Search, Buy and Sell items in Marketplace
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platform were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done as required. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without and disruption with proper SLA in place.