The Business Problem
- Lack of a unified platform for event hosts, sponsors, associates, merchants, attendees and fans.
- Existing solutions did not provide hosts and sponsors with the benefit of brand promotion or reaching out to a large network.
- Rodeo event associations were looking for ways to increase revenues and manage events seamlessly.
- Merchants wanted to leverage the power of a large network to advertise, sell and build client base from a single platform.
- Customers interested in Western Lifestyle did not have a dedicated media from which they would participate.
- Lack of a device independent, portable software catering to all participants in an event.
- Development of an event management software suite that brings all user types on a single platform. It is capable of handling multi location and multi category events.
- Event hosts and sponsors can manage and promote events from a single dashboard. Multiple marketing tools and campaign options were developed.
- Several marketing and communication channels were developed for associations to offer more value to members over the Reachoutwest network.
- The Reachoutwest marketplace allows merchants to post ads, target campaigns, communicate and view analytics.
- Major features for attendees – find and locate events, schedule visits, get services, create groups, buy / sell, follow, participate, watch live stream.
- The iPhone app, Android app and website caters to all users of the platform.