If you’re providing facility management, you need to deal with a number of third-parties for different devices, subcontractors for work order distribution and finally the ground workers who update the business with the right status so that you can make the right decision. When it comes to distribution efficiency is the key objective and no business can handle it manually. Dreamztech has developed an end to end and fully automated facility management solution for one of its esteemed clients that not only allows them to record their operations but also integrates with the system of customers and third-party vendors to automate the order processing. The customer is a Business Management Consultant and Facility Management Services Provider based in Hamburg, Germany. Airbus is their primary partner.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Disjoined management system for 3 business verticals >> 1. Electrical 2. Heating, ventilation, plumbing, 3. Finishing trades.
- Absence of a unified Ordering System and Monitoring Tool for their business verticals.
- Absence of the end to end functionality of the Order processing and Monitoring system.
- Real-Time Order Monitoring and Status update tools were not available.
- Unavailability of a reporting system.
- Unavailability of a mobile platform for employees and customers.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Simple, flexible and secured system to manage orders/jobs from Airbus and execution of orders by the subcontractors.
- The solution makes it easy to collaborate among the subcontractors for common jobs.
- By using real-time notification the business process and decision making become very quick, correct and effective.
- The reporting system makes life easy for quick and correct decisions.
- Introduction of the mobile platform (iOS and Android versions).
ABOUT THE CLIENT
If you’re providing facility management, you need to deal with a number of third-parties for different devices.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech Solution architects and Business analysts worked together interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating detailed flowcharts and data flow diagrams. User stories were documented.
Since DreamzTech follows an Agile approach for development, user stories were added to the backlog and prioritized. Based on priority, the user stories were added to biannual releases. The first prod release deadline was set for 2016.
DreamzTech was responsible for the whole technical architecture of the platform considering requirements, ease of use, speed and quality standards. Disaster Recovery and necessary infrastructure were planned.
The first successful production release was made in 2016, just 1 year after project inception. A team of 6 dedicated resources was engaged for development. Development is ongoing for feature additions.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
Since its first release in 2016, a support team was assigned to the project for issue resolution and change management. Support for all consecutive releases is being provided to date and SLAs are being met.