Care coordination for rehabilitation is a continuous process. A Therapist needs to be in touch with patients all the time, guide with treatments and follow up to check if the treatment plan is being followed properly. However, with hundreds of patients and all with their unique treatment plans – it is a hectic task for any therapist to follow up with an individual patient, assess the condition and provide the right action plan.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Inability to collect patient data from diverse digital health devices and view it on a single platform.
- Difficulty to communicate quickly with patients.
- Complexity to monitor the treatment plan is correctly followed or not from a remote location.
- Difficulty in making an appointment with a medical practitioner.
- Difficulty to maintain patient’s health records.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Synchronization with multiple digital health devices using AI and IoT framework to capture health data and present it on a single dashboard.
- Enablement of instant communication (text, voice, and video) to reinforce prescription instructions and clarify patient’s queries.
- See patients remotely via video visits and AI-powered tools. Enablement of efficient remote health monitoring.
- Increase care coordination between providers and caregivers to promote patient engagement & compliance introducing digital health consultation.
- Introduction of digital prescription for both provider and patient to record. Allow providers to personalize remote care delivery service.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Care coordination for rehabilitation is a continuous process. A Therapist needs to be in touch with patients all the time.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
8 MEMBERS A dedicated team working Onshore and offshore for 6 Years continuous development and deployment.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL
DreamzTech team provided technical consultation to the client to adapt to niche technologies and tools to develop.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DreamzTech project manager prepared an Agile Plan with total backlog and planned sprints with scrum set up with the client.
Deployment & Versioning Tool
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
helped the application development team to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably.
Remote Patient Monitoring
We did AI-based motion assessments for remote patient monitoring that suggests corrections in real-time and store info for future use in PDF or video.
Support & Maintenance
24 X 7 SUPPORT WITH SLA
DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without any disruption with proper SLA in place.