The client was facing the following business problems prior to implementation:
- Lack of a digital platform for managing freights, containers and shipment
- No control over rising costs of storage and transportation resulting in losses and uncertainty
- Lack of modern warehouse and inventory management system to support warehousing business
- Frequent delays in shipment due to unknown, unpredictable causes were a major concern
- Compromised relations with end customers due to the lack of a digital platform.
- Employee performance could not be ascertained
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- A complete digital logistics management system including Freight, Container, Shipment and Item management.
- Total control over shipment planning with easy drag and drop feature
- Reduced cost using Co loading and route optimization. Revenue prediction and expense comparison
- Full-fledged inventory control system supporting planned section-wise storage in the warehouse.
- Mobile apps for customers for tracking, generating quotes for shipment and requesting refunds
- CRM with scheduling and reminders features were developed for sales representatives
- Create tasks for drivers, sales reps. Assign, schedule jobs and measure performance