Your growing Casino and Gambling business faces many challenges from the increasing rentals of third party Software platforms and vendors who monitor your rising revenues to raise their invoice amounts. This eventually forces you to charge more for the games and increases the chances of losing your valued customers. A virtual games platform for betting shops is the solution that offers the flexibility of rates and versatility of the games at the same time. With the cutting edge virtual casino technology, you can minimize the overall investment of creating a real-world casino and stand apart from your competitors. Dreamztech has helped one of their esteemed clients to develop a similar Virtual Casino where you can create multiple types of Lottery games. Be it in the form of pre-recorded race videos, animated spin and win, or lotto events – you can set the winning odds, upload results yourself and tweak them to maximize your profit and expand your consumer base from this solution. The customer is an expert at in-shop lottery games and casinos.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The customer was paying a part of monthly revenues to third-party software providers.
- The customer was not able to customize the existing third-party software, as per their business needs.
- The customer could not generate more revenue channels, i.e., their business got limited to their own shops.
- The customer did not have the ability to integrate multiple lottery games into a single software platform.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Online application, covering all the features of the existing software as a B2B system with some additional features.
- New capability for the customer to create and tweak “odd sets” on their own for better returns.
- B2B model lets the customer create their own client base, distribute the software and earn revenues.
- The new application now supports multiple lottery games, including races, spin, and win, lotto and more.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Your growing Casino and Gambling business faces many challenges from the increasing rentals of third party Software platforms and vendors who monitor your rising revenues to raise their invoice amounts.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech formed a Team of PM, QA, and Senior Developers post-analysis. The whole process of, Planning, Development and Support were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked together clarifying requirements and creating a backlog. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution. Areas for improvement noted.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The base application was developed over a span of nearly 1.5 years and the client’s target production launch deadline was met. New games and features were introduced from time to time.
QA activity was challenging due to hardware and peripheral structure in betting shops. PROD environment was simulated to test the app and pave way for success. Support for UAT in shops was provided.
Ever since the first launch in 2018 our team has been working continuously on feature enhancements and workflow upgrades. New games are being added with every release to keep the software competitive.