Our client wanted to create a software solution for educational institutes that would enable them to conduct online classes and allow students to get anywhere/anytime access to education overcoming the limitations of distance and infrastructure. The client is a prominent ICT Services provider based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architect, Project Manager, App Designers, and Developers worked with the client to build the solution.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- Educational institutes have limited infrastructure and human resources to provide education to students.
- Many students are not able to avail of regular education due to the higher cost of education.
- Many students are not able to avail of regular education due to the long distances they have to cover to reach school.
- Students are not able to get guidance from tutors due to economic, availability and accessibility issues.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Through the platform educational institutes are able to use existing infrastructure and human resources to provide education to a larger number of students.
- Through the platform, a large number of students are able to access affordable online education.
- Students no more need to cover long distances to reach school, they save time and money by accessing the platform through mobile devices.
- Students can seek guidance as well as get answers from qualified tutors by booking tutoring sessions.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client wanted to create a software solution for educational institutes that would enable them to conduct online classes and allow students to get anywhere/anytime access to education overcoming the limitations of distance and infrastructure.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Solution architects and Business analysts worked with the client to offer a software solution that met clients long term vision.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow, database, and API architecture.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 6 months. DreamzTech allocated resources whenever needed to meet timeline, quality standards and cyber security measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security.
With an offshore dedicated team, the platform was designed, developed and deployed within agreed timelines.
The project was delivered in December 2019. Our support team has been providing support since then. Issues reported have been resolved to satisfaction as per Service Level Agreement.