In order to run a service workshop smoothly, one requires to have an automated solution to manage all the daily activities properly and Providing a good customer service requires a well-equipped customer relationship management system.Our client owned a drive-through car servicing center with a good customer base. In order to expand the business and manage the increasing number of customers year on year, the client required a solution that will help them manage the daily activities of a workshop like Vehicle Management, Inventory Control, Spare Part Management, Job card creation, Accounting. To provide good customer service they needed a system to keep track of all customer activities. Dreamztech has developed a customized POS system for workshops linked to a CRM system to manage customer services. We also built a website for the client to help them improve their marketing, promotion And brand awareness to increase the clientele.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Create a platform to manage all the vehicles coming into the workshop for servicing.
- Build a system to manage the work schedules of the mechanics and keep track of it.
- Develop a solution for keeping track of all the items and their availability.
- Need to have a payment or billing management system.
- The system should have a task & service history tracking capability.
- Build a user-friendly CRM system to track all customers.
- Require a solution to integrate the CRM system with the POS solution.
- Need to develop a website to showcase the services and facilities provided by the workshop.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Built a platform controlled by POS web admin to manage car information and service details.
- The solution helps to create work schedules and assign work to the mechanics and track completion status.
- Provided an inventory management system to track transactions and stock movement report in real-time.
- The POS solution manages all the payment history and invoice generation through its invoice management option.
- Tasks assigned against a job ID and services availed by every car in the workshop are tracked by the solution.
- We built a customized CRM system to enlist all the registered customers and the system is accessible from all devices.
- We integrated the CRM system with the POS solution by Quickbooks Online(QBO).
- We have built an interactive website for the client that highlights all the services provided by the workshop.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
In order to run a service workshop smoothly, one requires to have an automated solution to manage all the daily activities properly and Providing a good customer service requires a well-equipped customer relationship management system.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Dreamztech deployed business analysts and solution architects who communicated with the client and created a backlog of tasks. All tasks were evaluated and prioritized after consultation and taking approval from the client.
Design & Workflow
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The design of the website and key features to be implemented were determined after consulting with the client.
A dedicated team consisting of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs) was formed. Tasks were divided between teams with specific delivery deadlines.
The customer relationship management system and customizable point of sales system were developed and were integrated by Quickbooks Online (QBO). Integration was completed after discussions with the client.
The QA team Performed all the required testings to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
After performing SIT and UAT we took approval from the client to go live. After go-live, in the maintenance period, we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support to the client.